What is a Firebrand Cyber Security Professional Apprenticeship?
The apprentice will develop into the role of a Cyber Security Professional – learning to apply an understanding of cyber threats, hazards, risks, controls, measures and mitigations to protect organisations systems and people.
They work in a variety of areas including security design & architecture, operations, risk, governance & compliance, security testing, investigations & response. They work to achieve required security outcomes in a legal and regulatory context in all parts of the economy. Develop and apply practical knowledge of information security to deliver solutions that fulfil an organisations requirements.
Coming soon – this standard is currently being finalised by the UK government and the Tech Partnership.
Register your interest here and be the first to know when you can bring IT skills to your team fast.
Five reasons the Cyber Security Professional Firebrand Apprenticeship is for you
- Train with a Tech Partnership Gold Provider. Our programmes are designed and accredited by industry employers to deliver world-class tech training
- Certify at twice the speed. With our accelerated training, apprentices can spend longer in the workplace putting their certifications into practice
- Customise your programme. It's up to you which courses you choose for your programme to make it as relevant as possible for your business
- Free recruitment service. We'll find candidates for the job and ensure they've got all the right skills for your role - at no extra cost
- All costs are included. Our training includes all accommodation and food costs, plus transport to and from the nearest train station