Business continuity implies management processes and integrated plans which maintain the continuity of an organisation’s critical processes - those processes which enable a business to deliver key services or products - in the case of a disruptive event. Business continuity encompasses all aspects of an organization which play a role in sustaining critical processes, namely: people, premises, suppliers, technologies, data.
What is Business Continuity Planning?:
Business continuity planning is the process of planning for the unexpected. An effective plan will provide you with procedures to minimise the effects of unexpected disruptive events. The plan should enable your business to recover quickly and efficiently, with minimal impact to your day-to-day activities.
Benefits of Business Continuity Planning:
- Legal Requirements: In some industries, it is a regulatory requirement to have a recovery plan in place. For example, financial organisations must have continuity and security controls.
- Customer reassurance: A business that can demonstrate an effective business continuity plan has a competitive advantage
- Insurance: Effective business continuity management can help businesses demonstrate that they are managing their business risks and so help to secure lower insurance premiums. In addition, drawing up a business continuity plan can help you assess what types of insurance you need the most.
- Business Continuity planning will make your organization more robust. It can strengthen your organization not only against large-scale problems it can also help make smaller problems that might have caused continuity interruptions to become moot, through detailed planning.
- Business Continuity plan will show your investors that you take business seriously, that you are prepared and desire to maintain productivity regardless of difficulty. This preparation will also show your staff that you have their employment and personal well-being in mind. It will show that you care.
Here’s 7 reasons why you should take your Business Continuity Courses with Firebrand Training:
- You’ll be certified in just 3 days. With us, you'll have the full BCI Business Continuity Skills and Certification in 3 days
- It’s all inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, exams, accommodation and meals. No hidden extras
- Pass first time or train again for free. This is our guarantee. We're sure you'll pass your BCI Business Continuity certification training courses first time. But if you don’t, come back within a year, and only pay for accommodation and exams. Everything else is free
- You’ll learn more. Most training days run from 9am - 5pm, with a nice long break for lunch. With Firebrand you’ll get at least 12 hours/day quality learning time, with your instructor
- You'll learn faster. Chances are, you’ll have a different learning style to those around you. We combine visual, auditory and tactile styles to deliver the material in a way that ensures you will learn faster and more easily
- You’re in safe hands. We’re the Institute of IT Training’s “Training Company of the Year” 2006, 2007, 2008. We’ve trained and certified over 17,000 professionals to date, we’ve won several awards for our work, and we’re partners with all the big names in the business
- You’ll learn from the best. You'll be taught by Senior Consultant who live and breathe Business Continuity on a daily basis.
Don't just take our word for it - see what the delegates are saying about our Business Continuity training courses:
"The instructor was excellent and the facilities were perfect for learning. I would strongly recommend Firebrand training to colleagues to enable indepth knowledge in a short time, in this case on Business Continuity." Cyril Sayegh, The C I Group.
"There is plenty of learning. And then there is plenty of food. Both are of a very high quality and you leave with an enlarged mind ...and an enlarged stomach."Jonathan White
"Excellent curriculum met my expectations entirely. Good facilities and a well paced course contributed to a successful couple of days" Steven Randall, Balfour Beatty
Whatever your training need, we are the fastest way for you to certify. Guaranteed. Check out our Business Continuity courses below: