Financing Options

If you want general information on funding to support your learning, take a look at or call our finance adviser at 0207 907 1135.

Have you been affected by the recession?

If so, you can get help. Here are some places to look for funding available to UK residents.

Funding Support for Redundancy

If you are recently made redundant you may be eligible for Government funding, through the Department of Work and Pensions. Contact your local JobCentre Plus and discuss your training requirements with a member of the Rapid Response Team.

Train to Gain

Train to Gain has been discontinued, but in some parts of the UK there are similar opportunities:

Business Link

The free local business support service, Business Link, has a Grants and Support Directory available for those looking to help fund many aspects of running your business, including training.

Directory of Social Change

See details of 3,500+ trusts with over £362 million available each year for individuals in need. We'd recommend looking at Grants for Individuals or Grants for the public and voluntary sectors.

The Consultancy Home Counties (TCHC)

If you are living or working within the Home Counties (Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk) then you may be eligible to claim up to £1000 (VAT incl) worth of training, through their Response to Redundancy programme. The programme is part of the Beyond 2010 programmed and funded by the East of England Development Agency with co-founding from the European Social Fund.

Ask us

Unsure of what help is out there? Call our finance adviser at 0207 907 1135 for some advice.