The competition's closed
We're taking no more entries to FTFL, and it’s now time for the Firebrand Super Computer to pick a winner.
Come back at 13:00 GMT, Tuesday 30th September when the winner will be announced.
Terms and Conditions
- Registering to take part in the “Free Training For Life” competition constitutes full acceptance of the Terms and Conditions herewith.
- The prize of "Free Training For Life" is for The Winner's lifetime only. The Winner cannot transfer
the prize to another person or send someone else to attend in their place.
- There is no alternative to this prize.
- The competition will run from 00:01 GMT, Friday 14th March 2014 until 23:59 GMT, Sunday 14th September 2014.
- One Winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- We will use the email and phone number provided to try and reach The Winner. If The Winner fails
to respond by 17:00 GMT, Monday 22nd September 2014 then we will select a new Winner.
- The Winner will be announced at 13:00 GMT, Tuesday 30th September.
- It is The Winner's responsibility to ensure their email and phone number are valid and that emails
from Firebrand do not enter their junk folder. It is The Winner's responsibility to ensure that if they
are attempting to contact us to accept the prize they ensure that their email and or phone calls are
successful. Firebrand will not be responsible for successfully establishing or receiving
communicating with or from The Winner. We will make all reasonable endeavours to make and
- The Winner must be no younger than 16 years old on Sunday 14th September 2014.
- If The Winner has attended a course(s) between Friday 14th March 2014 and Sunday 14th September 2014, we will reimburse their course fees after they’re announced as The Winner.
- Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified. Entrants can increase
their chances of winning by sharing their unique URL. Every subsequent entry where this
URL has been used will grant the original entrant an extra ticket in the draw.
- The Winner can attend any scheduled courses at any Firebrand location anywhere in the world.
- Remember the courses we offer today and where we offer them will change over The Winner's life
time. Firebrand might have more or less of either courses or locations. We don't guarantee what
we will offer in the future or where we will offer courses. Firebrand may cease to exist in its
current form. We can't predict the future and therefore cannot guarantee whether we will be here
for the entire lifetime of The Winner. There will be no compensation paid or liability incurred under
- For the first time The Winner attends any course the only expense they incur will be their costs
associated with preparing for or travelling to the training centre they have chosen to take the
course at. These expenses are The Winner's responsibility, for instance but not limited to:
travelling, visas etc.
- The Winner may attend each course once totally free, if they need/want to return all Firebrand will
ask them to pay is any incidental expenses which are typically accommodation and exam fees. We
will specify what these expenses are before you return to a course.
- We will work with The Winner to make sure they are suitable to attend courses and recommend a
different introductory program so you can work towards attending more in depth subjects if we
determine they are not ready to attend a course they have chosen.
- All of Firebrand's normal Terms and Conditions apply. http://www.firebrandtraining.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
- No employee or family member of Firebrand or any associated companies may enter.
- To be eligible for this competition you must be a legal resident of England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, The Netherlands, Belgium or Luxembourg.
- The Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- Firebrand complies with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on entrants' details to any third party without their prior consent.
- Firebrand Training reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notification.
- Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions also applies to any subsequent revision, whether notified
or not. The promoter is Firebrand Training Ltd, registered office, 308 Regent Street, London W1B
3AT – Registered in England and Wales with Registered Number 04097204. Errors and Omissions
- Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions allows Firebrand Training to use The Winner's name and/or image and any associated properties, e.g. recorded and live interviews etc., in any future
promotional or advertising activity in relation to the Free Training For Life Competition. By entering
this competition The Winner agrees to participate in case studies, interviews, press and news
briefings and any other promotional activity that Firebrand participates in.
- Force Majeure – no liability will be accepted for circumstances beyond the direct control of,
Firebrand Training (or any other partner within the promotion) which may result in the cancellation
or postponement of the competition, or the competition will be declared void and the prize
forfeited. Similarly, Firebrand Training and its co-promoters or agents reserve the right to declare
the competition void at any stage without notice or explanation – all claims by any entrant will be
FALSIFICATION OF INFORMATION ON THIS OR ANY ELEMENT OF THE PROMOTION OR FAILURE
TO COMPLY WITH ANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE
DISQUALIFICATION. THIS APPLIES TO POST-PROMOTION, ANY PRIZES BEING RECLAIMABLE
SHOULD THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BE BREACHED.